Thursday, June 5, 2014

Podcasts have been a thing for years now and I've never once endeavored to listen. I follow the blog Life in Grace and Edie has recently begun a podcast series so I gave it a shot. Man, I've been missing out!

So I googled something like "podcasts for the working mom" and stumbled on a website with several suggestions. I picked a couple to try. Now I'm hooked. 

I have to drive to San Jose twice a week. I get bored listening to the radio for an hour, so this last week I plugged in a podcast by Manic Mommies. I found myself laughing and smiling most of the ride and I completely forgot about sitting in traffic. It was such a nice change of pace. 

Now I just have to figure out how to find more podcasts that meet my interests. It makes waiting and traffic so much more manageable.


No comments: